More About Dorset -Dorset is a county in South West England on the English Channel coast. The county has a variety of museums, theatres and festivals, and is host to the Great Dorset Steam Fair,
What is Dorset Famous for?
- Britain’s first fossil shop.
- Dorset gave birth to Trivial Pursuit.
- One of the world’s hottest chillis.
- Oldest postbox in England.
- Largest natural harbour in Britain.
- The world’s earliest radio station.
- Most expensive place to live.
- The invention of the World Wide Web.
Read More on About Dorset Fun Facts